Re: Zmodem send error when calling from Remote system with "Semper" as mailer

Rob Vandeweyer (robvdw@glo.be)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:41:26 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Joerg Spilker wrote:

> Jan 12 01:59:33 daolin ifcico.ttyS1[1611]: start ZedZap send
> Jan 12 04:36:04 daolin ifcico.ttyS1[1611]: got SIGHUP
> It only happens when the system are calling me. It doesn´t happen when i
> call the system. Also the people using Semper told me, that ifcico is
> the only mailer where they have these problems.

Look in you CONFIG file:
In the OPTS section check if the option -DBELEIVE_ZFIN=1 is present. If
not: add it!

I haven't tested this, but Danny Cautaert told me this is a problem with
some mailers like FIPS and Terminate ...

Groetjes,
Rob