Re: ????

Eugene Crosser (crosser@average.org)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 01:22:23 +0300 (MSK)

On 9-Nov-99 at 00:41, Alex Makarov (Alex.Makarov@f96.n467.z2.fidonet.org)
wrote:

> OK. So I wonder whether we should expect the following features in 3.0:
>
> - Correct Hydra protocol

No. There is no (AFAIK) correct hydra implementation for UNIX.

> - Substituting phone nubers specified in config against the nodelist's ones

Could be useful, if someone suggests a clean implementation.

> - Ignoring the case of ?lo files and their contents (for now, I have a
> script translating all this to lowercase. But that's not good)

Hmm, if someone explains when this is necessary.

> - Correct MSGID susbstitution (personally, I don't need it. But my uplinks
> complain about this)

ifmail has correct MSGID generator. "os" version has incorrect, and
potentially dangerous generator.

> - separate netmail, echomail and files sections in EMSI
> - ZMH support

If someone suggests a clean diff.

> - Restore .flos after failed outgoing call. There's no need in this feature
> on *my* station, but there're TONS of people who want this.

What's that? flo's are not removed after failed sessions.

Eugene