Re: ????

Alex Makarov (
Sat, 06 Nov 99 23:49:10 +0200

On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 11:45:00AM +0200, wrote:

> On Nov 05, Russ Johnson <> wrote:
> >Is it dead?
> Well, there has not been a lot of development since the last year.
> On my part, I'm rolling some small patches in the debian package of
> ifmail-tx (I think there is no reason to use the plain ifmail).

Have you tried ifmail-os-p*? This development branch is good, too. I use
it on two FidoNet nodes (one of these has AKAs in other FTN net) and it
works just as I expect from it ;^)

BTW, what are the main changes in recently released ifmail-2.15?

-> mail to 2:467/96 or only
Alex Makarov, Des/0HN				[My Girl Rulez!] #Tennis Team#