Re: Language

Dominic-Luc Webb (m96dwebb@vesicle.ibg.uu.se)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:39:58 +0100 (MET)

Agreed... It is ironic that the author is Russian... at least I
think I read that somewhere. The real problem with ifmail is
that there is no documentation. I am trying to get my resources
together to do a documented fidonet mail handler. If I ever get ifmail
to do what I need it to do, which is doubtful since there is no
documentation, I might use some of the code... I expect to start
from scratch... and have already started....

Cheers,

Dominic-Luc Webb
Tingvallav. 88, 1 tr
195 32 Marsta, Sweden