Re: Universal mail reader for UNIX - comments welcome

Brad P. Crochet (bcrochet@efn.org)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:52:46 -0800

At 09:26 PM 11/10/97 +0100, Jerko Golubovic wrote:

>As far as I know there is no things like GoldEd for Linux.
>But sounds as good idea - mail reader with plugins for different formats.
>Something like FrontDoor mail editor but made in the way you can easily
>write support for target message base format like you can write plug-in
>for GIMP in order to load/save new graphics formats.

Actually, there is a GoldEd for Linux now. It does not yet support news and
mail spools, but they will be in a forthcoming release. You can check it
out at http://www.goldware.dk. Enjoy.

Brad

| Brad P. Crochet |
| bcrochet@thinkstream.com |