Universal mail reader for UNIX - comments welcome

Jerko Golubovic (jgolubov@public.srce.hr)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:26:03 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Patrick Cole wrote:

> I've got ifmail to dial out to remote nodes... but!.
>
> I'm lacking a mail reader... anyone know of a nice mail reader for linux?

pine, tin, elm, netscape......

As far as I know there is no things like GoldEd for Linux.
But sounds as good idea - mail reader with plugins for different formats.
Something like FrontDoor mail editor but made in the way you can easily
write support for target message base format like you can write plug-in
for GIMP in order to load/save new graphics formats.

Comments?

/\/\