Re: Has anyone come across this

Jim Balcom (balcomj@idkent.com)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Chris Molnar wrote:

>> Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:46:22 -0400 (EDT)
>> From: Chris Molnar <cmolnar@newn.com>
>> To: ifmail@online.ru
>> Subject: Has anyone come across this
>>
>> Hello, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I am starting to get requests
>> from moderators of backbone echos to drop there echos because I am
>> converting them to newsgroup format on my system.
>>
>> I am not sure if they are allowed to do this, but they seem to be God in
>> fidonet. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this???

If you are converting them to newsgroups and distributing them as
newsgroups, then they have every right to complain.

If you are converting them to newsgroups ONLY for your own use and then
converting them back to Fidonet echoes for distribution, it's only a matter
of educating the Moderators.

-= Jim =-