Re: (fwd) IFCICO & TBBS

Jim Balcom (balcomj@daddy.com)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:33:14 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:

>> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:08:24 +0100
>> From: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg@linux.chanae.stben.be>
>> To: ifmail@online.ru
>> Subject: (fwd) IFCICO & TBBS
>> Newsgroups: fido.linux
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I forward you this message from <Oscar.Barlow@f56.n104.z1.fidonet.org>
>>
>> I have IFCICO up and working to most systems in my net. My file hub sends
>> files and packets without any problems. I can't receive mail from my mail
>> hub. The connection is made, the EMSI information is exchanged. When the
>> zmodem session starts, I get 15 CRC errors and the session aborts. Is anyone
>> arware of problems with TBBS and ifcico?

ifcico will NOT connect with TBBS systems! There are two of us running
ifcico in this net, and neither one of us can connect to TIMS (the front
end).
moreover, TIMS does NOT use EMSI )-:

However, what he is describing is the same problems I am having connecting
to Binkley. =LOTS= of failed sessions.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

-= Jim =-