Re: Points

Jon Hammons (jon@tg.specent.com)
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 09:10:46 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:

> Kaixo !
>
> > Ifmail doesn't have any areafix robot in it. You need additional areafix
> > package.
>
> It is included on ifmail-2.8g package, under misc/contrib/areafix-0.5.04/

This I did find but with a lack of docs I fear ifmail and all other
programs will not be easy to setup. I was told I should stick with Planet
Connect because the program is so hard to setup. Well I have been at it
for all most 3 weeks now and I'm still not any closer to getting any part
of the package to work. I finaly wrote the areafix message useing my DOS
box used Winftp to ftp it to my uplink to get the echos started. THE next
step is to use Winftp to go get the mail daily and move it to my Dos box
for tossing for my downlinks. If I had not paied for the subscription I
would just stay with the satellite feeds.

Thank you for your time,

jon